8.11.2010

Kids Day Out

Today, was a nice surprise...aunt Sarah was taking Silas to the Shelbyville Pool and they wanted Chaney to go along. (I kind of invited Tucker to go along too and Sarah agreed.) Sarah said it was a perfect day at the pool because everyone else was at school. There was about 10 people there so they enjoyed themselves and wore themselves out. They did have to leave the pool for about 30 minutes because of a storm but then were able to return.

Sarah took 67% of my workload today. The other 33% and I stayed home and enjoyed listening to the storm in a nice air conditioned house then took a nap. I could get used to days like today. Thanks aunt Sarah for taking the kids, they had a great time.






These two look like they could be twins, anyone else see it?


No comments: